Paid Search Specialist
We are in need of a Digital Marketing Specialist here at Mailgun to help expand our brand's demand generation efforts through paid channels. You would get to be responsible for planning, executing, testing, reporting, and evaluating the success of paid media campaigns. If you have a background in digital marketing strategy with an emphasis in running paid media campaigns than check out what we have to offer below.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience setting up and testing paid media campaigns
- Sense of humor and passion for Topo Chico
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions are made quickly and things change on a daily basis
- Working knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools (such as HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Familiarity with web design and CMS tools like Wordpress
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Ability to take ownership of Mailgun's paid media strategy
- Build and manage paid media campaigns, including paid search, content syndication, display, re-targeting, and account-based marketing, within budget for maximum return
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns; audit success of paid efforts against goals (KPIs & ROIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve and develop new landing pages and content while maintaining consistent messaging and brand voice
- Constantly evaluate and optimize spend through improvements to ads, landing pages, and user funnels to meet established KPIs and budgets.
- Research and test new channels and vendors to expand reach and lower cost per acquisition.
- Brainstorm and execute on new and creative growth strategies and demand generation tactics to drive more conversions.
- Developer SaaS/tech experience
- 6+ weeks PTO (treat yo’self)
- 100% Dental, Medical and Vision coverage for employee
- 50% Dental, Medical and Vision coverage for dependents
- Mailgun contribution of $250 for every 1% of earnings that you contribute to the 401k up to $2500
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings account
- Life insurance 1x annual salary