Support Team Lead - Third Shift
Are you a natural leader who believes that an amazing product coupled with world-class support is what drives a company toward a bright future? Our Mailgun support team is in need of a lead who can continue to drive the team toward exemplary customer service and support. You would help lead the support team by completing quality audits, continually training the support team, and working tickets and escalations. You will also have the opportunity to assist with creating and developing new processes and procedures for our growing support team.
Expected hours: 2am - 11am.
- Handles level-appropriate customer support requests and escalations primarily via phone, tickets, and chat.
- Creates and maintains customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond expectations.
- Fosters a strong working relationship with other departments including but not limited to Sales, Operations and Support.
- Exercises good judgment and decision-making at all times in order to consistently deliver superior customer outcomes.
- Conducts team training, as well as assisting with building out team training courses and materials.
- Assists with weekly quality check audits of the support team
- 4+ years of related customer service or technical client support experience (via email, phones, chat, and social media)
- 2+ years of experience serving as a leader, trainer and team mentor
- Above average soft-skills
- Experience in building both customer facing and non-customer facing knowledge base articles
- Skilled in providing virtual presentations, online webinars, and remote troubleshooting
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Email and deliverability knowledge
- 2+ years of supporting a SaaS product
- Experience with ZenDesk, Hubspot (or CRM) and/or Google Apps
- 5+ weeks PTO (treat yo’ self)
- 8 paid holidays
- 100% Dental, Medical, and Vision coverage for employees
- Life insurance
- Weston Centre Member Card for exclusive restaurant & hotel discounts in San Antonio
- On-site gym at San Antonio office
- Exclusive Gold's Gym membership discounts
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave for birth mothers
- 4 weeks paid Parental Leave for parents, including through adoption or foster care
- 401k with employer match
- 24/7 parking for downtown San Antonio office
- Limitless supply of TopoChico