Senior Financial Analyst
Mailgun is currently seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join our team! In this role you will be responsible for solving complex business problems spanning a wide range of business activities. Core activities will include deep analytics, insight building, and business recommendations with a heavy focus on revenue and identification of key drivers in order to assist senior management in the decision making process. Additional responsibilities include being the go to person for preparation of financial forecasts, budgets, and reports.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis
- Expert skills using Excel and PowerPoint
- High degree of autonomy, self-motivation, and ability to check your own work
- Confidentiality and discretion – demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field required
- Experience presenting to management and executives
- Build and maintain detailed driver based financial forecasts for revenue and expense items with corresponding tracking/reporting package
- Independently create recurring and ad hoc analysis to support and provide insights and recommendations for management decision-making
- Acts as a valued business partner by providing informed, proactive analysis and business insights to enable effective decision-making and efficient resource utilization.
- Interprets and analyzes revenue and expense variances to identify business growth opportunities and cost savings on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Delivers financial results and analysis to business unit leadership and upper management utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborates with peers to complete special projects while effectively managing multiple priorities.
- 5+ weeks PTO (treat yo’self)
- 8 Company holidays
- 100% Dental, Medical and Vision coverage for employee
- 50% Dental, Medical and Vision coverage for dependents
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings account
- Life insurance 1x annual salary