Senior Frontend Developer
Mailgun is hiring a senior software developer to join our frontend development team. The team's mission is to present Mailgun's portfolio features in such a way that is easily digestible by customers. As part of this team, you will be responsible for writing and maintaining user interfaces that empower customers to solve their problems. You must be able to clearly present a feature set to a customer clearly.
- We believe in contributing back to the community. Many of the tools and libraries we’ve developed are open source (https://github.com/mailgun)
- We move fast and don’t believe in having unnecessary silos and red tape that keep teams from shipping software. As a developer on the team, you are responsible for not only building great software, but ensuring it is operating properly once it’s been deployed.
- We have a passion for solving hard problems – our services are responsible for processing billions of messages each month and have to not only scale, but be highly reliable.
- Develop new features to improve the capabilities of the Mailgun offering.
- Maintain and scale existing infrastructure.
- Participation in the on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of a relevant work experience.
- Experience interfacing with RESTful web services.
- Experience in building sites utilizing HTML and CSS3.
- Experience using React and Redux.
- Experience working with Node.js is a plus
- Experience working with Python and/or Go is a plus.
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or Cassandra is a plus
- 5+ weeks PTO (treat yo’self)
- 8 Company paid holidays
- 100% Dental, Medical and Vision coverage for employee
- 50% Dental, Medical and Vision coverage for dependents
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings account
- Parking and transit accounts (San Francisco)
- Life insurance 1x annual salary